Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
Join the Growth team and help us grow our user base on all OTT platforms! (Over the Top is also known as Connected TVs and “The Big Screen”). We are looking for a user acquisition and growth manager with experience in running performance marketing campaigns across a portfolio of digital channels. You will be focused on growing some of Tubi’s largest platform partners, including Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Playstation, Vizio, xBox, Samsung, Comcast, etc.
- Support planning, strategy, budgeting and goal-setting for user acquisition across all OTT platforms, as a member of a team responsible for driving QoQ and YoY growth in line with goals. Communicate on performance, budget, key learnings and opportunities to leadership on a regular basis.
- Prospect, launch and manage user acquisition channels on OTT Platforms (Amazon, Roku, Vizio, Playstation, etc) Must have experience driving app growth and optimizing acquisition funnel (e.g., ASO, landing page optimization, user flow).
- Assist in building strategies for budget optimization and performance, as well as work with Business Development team members to help evaluate OTT partnership opportunities.
- Manage the creative pipeline. Collaborate with brand marketing team on developing a steady pipeline of top performing creative assets, trafficking creative concepts and effectively tracking creative performance.
- 2+ years of User Acquisition experience (App install & engagement preferred). Experience with
planning, setting KPI goals and owning the goals in their area.
- Creatives management: Able to organize and execute creative process with marketing team and
vendors. Experience managing the creatives pipeline for UA.
- Budget management: Experience managing user acquisition budget first-hand. Test for best
practices. Robust decision making process - Based on data, quality threshold.
- Experience with App Install or app engagement campaigns on Facebook, Google UAC (OTT &
connected TV platforms a bonus).
- Experience working cross-functionally (product team, engineering team, marketing team)
- Experience working with an MMP or internal BI tool for app measurement
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.