Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
Advanced TV Specialists work in parallel with Tubi Direct Sales, Tubi Sales Ops, and Demand Partners to maximize revenue through consultation on advanced cross-screen measurement and programmatic strategy and execution across Tubi’s more than 2 billion impressions and 20 different platforms. This role will help support and champion the Tubi Advanced TV sales capabilities to brands and agencies across the U.S. as well as internal consultants to the Tubi Direct sales team. This role requires technical understanding of digital ad serving and programmatic tools, advanced measurement capabilities from 3rd parties, as well as an understanding the fast changing OTT/CTV Advertising landscape.
- Internal/external technical consultant around Tubi's advanced TV product offerings
- Managing relationships with DSPs and other demand partners
- Driving revenue through AO/PMP deals
- Promoting the Tubi brand and Ad Inventory to DSPs, Brands/Advertisers and Agencies
- Collaborating with the Direct Sales team to drive programmatic ad revenue
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of programmatic sales/buying experience in the television and/or digital ad marketplace with national brand advertisers and agencies
- Strong technical understanding of TV and digital media, as well as advanced TV and Data strategies
- Skilled in both transactional account management as well as organic new business development
- The ability to effectively communicate the platform’s features and benefits to the marketplace
- Able to perform effectively and professionally with autonomy and as a team member while working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Full medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Daily catered lunch and dinner
- Monthly gym stipend
- Flexible PTO in addition to paid holidays and sick leave
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.