Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
The Senior Infrastructure Engineering role owns the code, services, and procedures for how apps are built and run at Tubi. This team is responsible for fostering and unifying the existing organizational DevOps culture at Tubi, researching, implementing, and flag-planting best practices in architecture, security, deployment, and app visibility. Members of this team work closely with application developers and gain exposure to a variety of technologies, from machine learning to video transcoding pipelines The infrastructure team at Tubi continuously raises the platform on the quality of our applications through automation and process.
- Unify and streamline existing infrastructure-as-code tools and procedures
- Consulting application teams in increasing scale, complexity, and agility of code and data
- Increasing automation and visibility in development, release, and runtime of applications
- Distill and diffuse best practices for security, performance, and efficiency
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of industry experience or in related role
- 2+ years experience in AWS S3, EC2, VPC, and IAM experience (or GCE equivalent)
- 2+ years experience in Linux OS (preferably Ubuntu or Debian distro)
- 2+ years experience working with Kubernetes in a production environment
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.