Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Sourcer with a diverse skillset, predominantly focused in tech. You will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing recruiting team and one of the fastest growing companies in America. As the first Sourcer you will report to the Lead Technical Recruiter and help scale the Engineering and Product teams. You will have the opportunity to work closely with Tubi's CTO and VP of Product learning the in's and outs of the business in order to effectively source quality candidates.
- Partnering with hiring managers and technical recruiters to target top notch bay area talent
- Scour the depths of the internet for savvy ways to reach top talent
- Importing successful connections to Greenhouse and setting up initial talent screens
- Perform in depth boolean and other various searches to build a vast candidate pipeline
- Manage the existing candidate outreach for a variety of technical roles
- Work a variety of roles across Product, Data Science, Machine Learning, Engineering, and Design
- 2+ years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience (at least 2 years recruiting technical talent), ideally a mix of agency and in-house.
- Interest in learning as much as possibly about our business model and product (streamers and cord cutters welcome!)
- Strong track record of success in technical sourcing or recruiting role.
- Experience recruiting for machine learning, product, data science, and engineering teams.
- Sales minded- You know how to sell the startup dream and back it up with anecdotes (storytelling is powerful).
- Proven track record of hiring top talent and upward mobility within a company
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.