Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
Tubi is looking for a Technology-focused Product Manager to partner with Engineering in building a world-class video and data delivery infrastructure to power the leading AVOD platform. You'll work closely with engineering, feature PMs, and growth to break down complex problems into goal-oriented product plans and specifications that will drive our business forward.
- Partner with engineering in managing cross-functional infrastructure software engineering programs
- Help define the roadmap
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope
- Focus on supporting best-in-class user experience with special emphasis on the content/video consumption experience
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of Software/Systems Engineering experience, in addition to at least 2 years of Technical Program/Product management experience
- Experience with video codecs (h264), video streaming formats (e.g. HLS, MPEG-DASH), DRM, and CDNs
- Experience with external-facing production systems for high traffic websites and services
- Experience in infrastructure/backend and video delivery systems
- Analytical skills
- SQL proficiency
- Demonstrates excellent spec writing skills
- Proven experience with design/documentation of complex technical systems
- Experience with OTT video streaming
- Technical familiarity with API design and use
- Data & domain modeling skills
- Proficiency with statistical concepts
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.