Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
We are looking for a data-driven Growth Operations Manager to help scale the growth function at Tubi! In this role, you will lead projects that accelerate growth and improve productivity across the org while working with key functions such as Data Science, Marketing, Product and Engineering to ensure smooth execution and implementation of strategic solutions. This is a strategic role that will require you to develop solutions to complex, ambiguous and high-visibility business challenges. Additionally, you will have exposure and visibility to senior executives and cross-functional leaders as you highlight opportunities and impact from programs.
You will be expected be a key contributor in a high-growth environment! If you're a a self starter that can "crunch the numbers" one minute and critically think through strategic issues and communicate to senior stakeholders the next, Tubi is the place to be!
What you'll be doing:
- Growth Strategy and Planning - Help growth team develop strategy and plan through market research, benchmarking, customer insights and ideation.
- Growth KPI definition and implementation - Define the metrics structure and hierarchy. Work closely with the Data Science team on implementation.
- Weekly Business Reviews for Growth - Create a structured format to review weekly performance of growth KPIs. Iterate and improve process to ensure effectiveness.
- Quarterly Business Planning - Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing and Operations teams to coordinate the org-wide quarterly planning process.
- Budget management
- 3+ years of experience in a related role
- Strong strategy consulting background and/or BizOps teams at a growing tech organization
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Excel (Used for growth modeling)
- Ability to influence and drive cross-team initiatives
- Ability to use data to drive growth decisions
- SQL proficiency
- Proficiency with statistical concepts
- Very comfortable with analytics
- This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to venture into the Tech B2C startup world and learn about Growth
- Help build the future of TV
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first, data-driven business
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, and gym subsidies
- Your choice of hardware
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.