Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated, hands-on, and analytical Senior Project Manager to help ensure a world-class video on demand service. You'll work closely with engineering, design, operations, business, sales, and marketing to break down process improvements by facilitating resolution of blockers/impediments to progress, and manage successful and on time release of product to stakeholders and users. Additionally, you will have solid and proven project management skills with the ability to multi-task and collaborate in a cross-functional fast paced environment. In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a very strong understanding of Agile methodology, and preferably have experience with implementation within product and engineering teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with Product Owners to get product shipped on time
- Facilitate necessary communication and visibility between internal teams
- Assist with creation of status update material
- Help organize Tubi’s documentation
- Help maintain Clubhouse (project/task ticketing system)
- Process Improvements
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager
- Jira, Confluence, Clubhouse, Pivotal Tracker or equivalent
- Scrum, PMP certification
- Agile expertise and implementation
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.