Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
Tubi currently has over 200+ global content partners. In this role you will maintain important relationships with content partners, source acquisition deals, and work to maximize the joint value of each partnership.
About the role:
- Identify, develop and close multi-platform content acquisition deals
- Significant negotiating skills with a proven ability to close complex deals
- Assess opportunities for senior management, determine the proper course of action and facilitate senior-level meetings
- Grow relationships with Tubi’s leading content partners
- You will be responsible for maintaining high-level contacts with content partners
- Dig deep into the data to understand content performance and KPIs
- Negotiate content avails to get more of the movies and TV shows that our audience loves
- Proactively monitor content performance and monetization to make sure our partners succeed
- Develop joint promotional opportunities - be creative!
- Report on results
- Analyze data to assess partner performance and inform content selection
- Synthesize key objectives and results into Keynote slides for senior management
- At least 6+ years of prior content acquisition, distribution and/or management experience at a leading entertainment or technology company
- Demonstrated ability to identify and develop content licensing deals
- Superior negotiating skills and excellent business relationship building skills
- Encyclopedic knowledge and love of movies and television shows - this is fun!
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and understanding of how to measure content value and performance
- Established relationships throughout the entertainment industry, specifically with the content licensing teams at major studios, TV networks, and major content aggregators
- Ability to navigate a variety of content management systems and data analysis tools
- Willingness to travel to major content markets
- BA or BS degree required; MBA or JD preferred
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.