Join Tubi and reinvent the way consumers consume movies and TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours of the world's largest free catalog of premium content per month. With backing from leading VC firms, and content partners like MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are disrupting the streaming media space.
We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Content Coordinator to join our growing video operations team who has solid communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. This candidate will need to have strong Excel experience such as comparing and validating data. The right fit will also need to have a keen attention to detail, be a quick and eager learner, and be able to multi-task well. We are open to anyone Entry-Level to one year of professional experience. This is a short term role.
- BS/BA from an accredited university
- Entry-Level to 1 year of experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Great time management
- Team first person
- User Empathy
- Strong communication, organizational, and curiosity skills
- Encoding and video processing
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.