Join Tubi, the industry-leading and fastest-growing streaming service that is revolutionizing the future of TV! With over 8,500 active movies & TV shows, our users are watching millions of hours monthly from the world's largest free AVOD catalog. Backed by leading VC firms, and working with partners such as MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are continuing to make entertainment accessible to all.
We are looking for a Content Curator to work closely with our Video Operations team in an exciting content & curation-focused role. In this role you will be delivering content selections to other teams to get the highest possible ROI on UA and Marketing initiatives and highest ROI for titles within Tubi. Additionally, you will have ownership of our entire library and catalogue. This is the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team and leadership in the fastest growing AVOD tech startup with deep ties to Hollywood.
If you want to join one of the fasted growing companies in America, apply now!!
- Make title selections from robust Avails lists creating and selecting windows that maintain content volume month-over-month and select titles with seasonal relevance
- Work cross-functionally to curate monthly Tubi release lists, packages, and promotional lists for teams such as Growth, Ad Sales, Marketing, PR, and Design teams
- Launch seasonal categories tracking data and performance, focusing on key titles and working with Ad Sales for sponsorship and Content Performance on revenue
- Put together ad-hoc content packages
- Encyclopedic knowledge of movies and TV shows across various decades
- Analyze content verticals and identify trends through data analysis
- 1-6 years of experience in a related role
- Content knowledge, industry knowledge, data knowledge
- Experience working with content merchandising on and off site
- BA/BS Degree
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch and dinner, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware
- Work with other fellow AVOD enthusiasts
- Opportunity for internal growth
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.