Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a top national mortgage lender with over 4 million lifetime customers.
Occupy a unique position in the market, in a small development team consisting of (1) architect, (2) admins, (4) developers, and (2) QA resources. You will work in two-weeks sprints to deliver new features, enhancements, and bug fixes for our Consumer Direct Lending instance of Salesforce. In addition to development, you will work with business systems analysts during the refinement process to determine if a story is ready for development. You will also work with end-users and product owners to help isolate a resolve issue.
- Analyze stories for requirements complete.
- Codes Salesforce applications.
- Performs operational and troubleshooting support.
- Continuously improves applications.
- Conducts routine maintenance and testing.
What will help you succeed
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Salesforce software development.
- Platform Developer II certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language.
- Proficient in Apex, Aura, and LWC.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience