We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout (organisations/organizations) can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
The Director, Technology Alliances will be an experienced, hands-on, sales-oriented, consultative, driven and organized leader who will drive relationships, value and incremental revenue with Tray Technology Partners. This role will be responsible for driving growth with new partners, expanding relationships with existing partners, and working closely with sales, product and partner leadership to drive a cohesive strategy.
The Director, Technology Alliances will be a major change agent at Tray, having impact and influence with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and accuracy across all lines of business. In this role, this person must build and maintain an excellent working relationship with sales and customer success leadership, devising growth strategies for net new business and customer retention. This person must also build strong relationships with their direct reports, maintaining a culture of support, leadership, mentorship, and hands-on management to support the teams wherever and whenever needed. There is no desire for a micro-manager, however, an all-hands-on-deck attitude is required for success.
This person will have successfully managed regional and global Technology partnerships for a SaaS company and have direct experience working in the MarTech/AdTech industry. This person will be a seasoned individual with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability, a cross-functional player who thrives in a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation and entrepreneurship. They will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to build effective relationships, consistently drive profitable results in high growth/entrepreneurial environments, and have real impact across the organization.
- Work with the VP, Global Partnerships to develop the Technology Alliance strategy, goals and objectives.
- Collaboratively and cross-functionally drive the identification, structuring, and nurturing of all Technology partner relationships to achieve and exceed assigned SQO and Pipeline targets.
- Expand existing relationships and enable our existing partners by developing go-to-market strategies that are executed in the field.
- Evangelize partnerships– including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration
- Facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet collective objectives.
- Proactively manage pipeline, ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue.
- 12+ years’ experience as a successful partner leader within the MarTech/AdTech and/or agency industry
- Strong focus on establishing and developing long-term, lasting relationship
- Strong focus on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships that are mutually beneficial, based on trust and integrity
- Consultative approach with being a strategic thinker, innovative and forward-thinking
- Self-starter mentality, yet a team player with a collaborative approach and natural leadership style.
- High integrity, ethics and commitment of doing the right thing
- Extensive experience working with Technology partners to build strategic programs that drive awareness, demand and sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sales focused, ever-changing environment while using solid judgement to effectively pivot and prioritize
- Ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, lead people, and collaborate with colleagues.
- Comfortable working within an API heavy environment, understanding the automation landscape and its importance across SaaS organizations
- Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams (including Executives, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, etc.)
- Detail oriented, very organized, self-starter, disciplined.
- History of achieving revenue growth in complex business environments through a focus on: developing and communicating the plan, addressing issues that hinder performance, and implementing best practices.
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.