Marketing - Sr. Manager Web Strategy
San Francisco, CA
We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
We need an experienced web strategist to own the direction for the hardest working salesperson we have, our website! While we've come a long way over the years, we have BIG goals for how much further we can go and know there's a special someone out there that can help us recognize those goals by building out a world class web presence.
So what does that mean for this role? We need you to help us ensure our website uniquely represents our brand and the amazing products we have today and will have tomorrow. We need your help ensuring our visitors can easily find the information they're looking for by ensuring we're thinking critically about their needs and how our site's information architecture serves those needs.
You might be surprised by the amount of traffic and leads our website generates, but we're pretty certain there's gold in them there hills and we need your help ensuring we have a conversion strategy that not only generates leads, but ultimately pipeline for our hungry sales organization.
This is a role that's absolutely critical to the future growth of our company as our website serves many different aspects of our business beyond just sales and marketing, so we'll need someone who can see where the business is going and help evolve this site to meet those changing needs as they arise.
You'll work particularly closely with our acquisition (SEO/Paid/CRO), product marketing, content, and demand generation teams as project stakeholders.
Ultimately, our site is where we put our first foot forward and we know investing here is critically important to the future of our company — so rest assured, you will not be under-resourced. We will support this role with the top-notch design, content, and engineering talent. You'll have the backing of an ambitious and well aligned GTM organization and the opportunity to make a real impact on our business.
What you will do
- Own the annual strategy and direction of the website including the quarterly roadmap for all things website-related
- Own medium+ sized website projects from concept to completion (you won't be doing much CMS production work)
- Ensure content editors are enabled with a well defined process to create, maintain, and publish changes via our CMS
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of our web experience and use as a feedback loop into your roadmap strategy
- Ensure our technology stack meets the needs of our marketing operations (e.g, Segment instrumentation, A/B testing tools, Chat platform configuration, etc)
- Use Tray.io to build web operations automations that save time and make our overall web process more efficient
- Work with engineering to ensure our site is performant and technical debt is prioritized on our roadmap
- 5+ years owning/leading web strategy in B2B SaaS or agency environment
- Ability to analysis website performance in the context of a B2B marketing funnel
- Experience working on highly technical projects and with web engineering teams
- Solid understanding/opinions on user experience and digital B2B marketing
- Decent command of common web technologies (HTML/CSS, Tag Management, chat tools)
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.