HEAD OF DEMAND GENERATION
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, and Lyft rely on the Tray Platform to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use every day.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As the Head of Demand Generation at Tray.io, you will be responsible to drive pipeline growth at an emerging unicorn company. Reporting to the VP Marketing you will collaborate with product marketing, acquisition, growth, content, and design teams to orchestrate integrated campaigns that drive pipeline growth. You’ll hire, mentor, and manage one of the best demand generation teams in Enterprise software.
- Drive the overall business strategy of demand generation to align with company revenue targets
- Own pipeline creation and pipeline coverage targets across each sales segment
- Oversee the budget and spend process including reporting on forecast and ROI
- Manage and mentor a team of direct reports who support all revenue-generating business segments and channels
- Develop KPIs, reports, and analysis to provide funnel and campaign insights
- Innovate on-demand generation processes by using the Tray Platform as a secret weapon
- Collaborate across the marketing team to create, champion, and execute integrated marketing campaigns that deliver pipeline
- 10-15 years experience in demand generation for a B2B SaaS company that sells to enterprises
- Track record of exceeding pipeline goals in a high-growth environment
- Ability to attract, train and retain world-class talent
- Hands-on experience in ideation and management of integrated campaigns
- Skilled in defining scalable and efficient programs
- Data-driven with a strong ability to model the funnel and campaign impact
- Technology skills in using Segment, The Tray Platform, Intercom, Marketo, and other cutting edge marketing tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in automating demand generation processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills that foster effective collaboration with stakeholders across the organization
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA preferred
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any marketer’s job easier than otherwise
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
Read about the standard benefits here: https://tray.io/careers