TRAY IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
WHY JOIN TRAY?
You’ll join a fast-growing, well-funded tech company with an extremely strong foundation that’s just getting into its next phase of growth. We’re looking for hungry, intelligent, and versatile sales professionals like you to join a special team to accelerate Tray’s go-to-market strategy. We believe in our product, team, and market position -- now it’s time to execute.
As a member of our Account Executive team, you will have the opportunity to sell to some of the largest companies in the world such as Forbes, Cisco, and Arrow Electronics as well as working with the most innovative brands of our time such as Lyft, Segment, GitHub, Snapchat, and more. Your mission will be to:
- Take ownership for the growth & adoption of Tray’s General Automation Platform
- Prospect and close new customers within a defined market
- Grow, nurture, and expand relationships with existing customers
- Lead compelling presentations of Tray’s vision to a broad range of audiences from C-level executives to individual contributors
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Provide input to product and marketing teams from conversations with customers
- Exceed revenue targets
WHAT YOU BRING TO TRAY
- Minimum of 3+ years of quota-carrying SaaS selling experience.
- Entrepreneurial mentality - Self starter with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Adaptability - You understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement across the entire team.
- Success selling to VP or C-level executives - Selling technology to marketing/sales/support is a plus.
- Proven track record & experience of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Desire to win!
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that in one of the fastest-growing & largest market segments
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at a ground-floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.