TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As a Customer Success Manager at Tray, you will have a deep passion for solving customer problems with software integrations. This could be to help make teams more efficient, send smarter marketing campaigns, or to improve top level business analytics.
Our Customer Success team takes responsibility for helping teams just starting to use Tray get off to the right start and then get the most out of the product over time. We’re looking for individuals who thrive on teaching and helping others adopt new technology, new habits and new skills.
Equipped with the knowledge about what it takes for teams to succeed, you’ll provide quantitative and qualitative feedback to the product and operations teams to improve the Tray experience.
- Be an expert on all aspects of Tray’s platform and the problems it solves.
- Assist customers in realizing the full value of Tray.io and be a trusted partner in their success
- Work with customers to expand product adoption across their organization, building champions every step of the way
- Maintain deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Tray.io in relation to them
- Provide guidance on how to resolve customer-specific challenges
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Tray's products and marketing
- Outstanding skills presenting to executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demo
- An understanding of what an API is and why they matter on the Tray platform
- Experience and track record of success determining problems that enterprise customers are facing; including proven skills identifying key stakeholders, winning value propositions, and compelling events
- Being OK with ambiguity, identifying the gaps, and building process to fill in those gaps
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that in one of the fastest-growing & largest market segments
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at a ground-floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.