TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at an rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
Tray.io is experiencing significant growth and is seeking a highly self-motivated individual who will be a key player in supporting our financial planning processes and providing analytical support to help drive our continued growth.
This position will play a critical role in providing meaningful financial and operational metrics leading to insightful and data driven business decisions. The individual will work with cross-functional teams to help develop and implement processes to improve operational efficiency.
We are looking for someone who has the drive to learn and grow. The ideal candidate is highly analytical and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Reporting to our FP&A Manager, support the monthly, quarterly, and annual planning process.
- Assist in the preparation of month and quarter-end financial reporting.
- Work with business partners to provide analysis and reporting, helping to drive improvements and efficiencies.
- Design, create and manage high impact financial models.
- Comfortable with large sets of data required for analysis.
- Assist with and manage ad hoc projects to support senior management and business decisions.
- Assist with preparation of reporting materials for presentation.
- Work collaboratively with key leaders across business lines such as Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success.
- Identify areas of improvement in processes, make recommendations, and drive implementation.
- Assist in the roll out of new corporate modeling and planning software.
- BS/BA degree from a top tier school (Accounting, Finance or Economics).
- At least 1 to 2 years SaaS industry experience (preferred).
- Comfortable working with Google Docs.
- Experience with planning software preferred (Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics).
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision. Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive and upbeat personality to work in a dynamic environment with all levels of management and functions.
- Superior analytical, documentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, results-oriented ,and strong problem-solving skills.
- Experienced finance professional willing and able to roll up your sleeves for hands-on projects that are critical to our success as we rapidly scale our business.
- Demonstrated experience supporting key business decisions.
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global - headquartered in the heart of SF.
- A best-in-class product in one of the fastest-growing & huge market segments.
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at a ground-floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is starting to scale.
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs