Web Producer - Growth Team
San Francisco, CA
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and connecting their entire cloud stack thanks to the proliferation of APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, and Lyft rely on the Tray Platform to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use every day. We recently closed our Series B, we’re growing, and we need your help!
The Growth team at Tray.io is hyper-focused on driving real impact to the revenue of our business. We’re leading mission-critical projects with high-impact and high visibility to the organization. Our charter is supported at the highest levels of the business, where you’ll find a grizzled (but quite friendly!) B2B SaaS leadership team. Our team is well-appointed with talented UX design, strong engineering resources, and a bleeding edge tech stack which allows us to move quickly from idea to execution. Finally, our data game is quite strong, which gives us the insights we need to know what’s working and what’s not.
In this role, you’ll be reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Growth, focusing on the most visible face of our organization, our GTM web properties. It’s a multi-dimensional role -- where you’ll need to ensure our web experiences support not only our GTM strategy, but also meets the needs of our current customers, partners, job seekers, and investors.
This is a get your hands dirty type of role, where you’ll own projects from start to completion. You’ll need to be comfortable handling competing priorities and interfacing with every aspect of the business. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Own the website backlog, holding weekly stand ups, scoping conversations, and retros with our development team
- Document and communicate project status on a regular basis to ensure all teams are aware of next steps and project milestones
- Enact action plans to address process gaps/inefficiencies around web project management, deployment/publishing, and quality assurance
- Become the go-to stakeholder who deeply understands our site’s information architecture, design standards, and CMS functionality -- so you can help others self-service as efficiently as possible
- Work closely with our performance marketing, demand generation, and content teams to support their initiatives
- Drive technical improvements to make the site fast and responsive
- Update content, handling the day-to-day support of ongoing website updates, requests and maintenance.
- 3+ years of project management experience at a digital agency or on an in-house web strategy team, managing projects such as: website redesigns, digital campaigns, web experiments, localization, and microsites
- Solid working knowledge of web production, design, and engineering release processes
- Experience working with developers, including an intermediate understanding of common web technologies
- Experience with content management systems like Wordpress, Contentful, etc.
- Familiarity with various workload management styles (e.g., Agile or Kanban)
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable using web analytics data and related tools to surface actionable insights in the form of dashboards and reports on website performance
- Understanding of B2B SaaS go-to-market
- Experience critiquing web design and copy
- Understanding of how to use APIs
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any marketer’s job easier than otherwise
- Become a better marketer by learning from one of the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams in the bay area
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs