TRAY IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
WHY JOIN TRAY?
You’ll join a fast-growing, well-funded tech company with an extremely strong foundation that’s just getting into its next phase of growth. We’re looking for hungry, intelligent, and versatile sales professionals like you to join a special team to accelerate Tray’s go-to-market strategy. We believe in our product, team, and market position -- now it’s time to execute.
As a Sales Operations Engineer at tray, you will have a deep passion for solving operational problems with our tech stack and integrations between the systems. This will help make teams more efficient, improve our systems and processes, improve top level business analytics and be a thought leader in architecting business systems that scale.
Our Sales Strategy and Operations team takes responsibility for our revenue cycle process. This includes building solutions that can scale, using best practices within our systems as well as creating new solutions within our own product.
- Architect and build solutions within Salesforce and Tray.io following best practices
- Build scalable solutions internally that can be used as additional use cases and be an operations thought leader
- Be a technical expert on all aspects of Tray.io
- Build integrations and process automations between our product database, Marketo, Salesforce, Zendesk, Outreach among other tool
- Provide guidance on how to resolve technical challenges
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Tray's products and marketing.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working with Salesforce and similar technologies
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Experience and a track record of success building solutions scalable solutions; includes managing and executing projects throughout the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Enjoys problem solving and values build solutions right by not taking shortcuts
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that in one of the fastest-growing & largest market segments
- Access to some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at a ground-floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs