We’re seeking an experienced and self-motivated executive assistant to support the CEO. This role requires superior organizational skills, strong attention to detail, powerful intuition, and the ability to juggle multiple high-priority requests. The primary mission of the role is to anticipate the needs of the CEO, and provide administrative and project management support.
- Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences etc., and ensure his full preparation
- Act as a facilitator for the CEO's to spend his time on on the highest priority issues
- Email management to meet response deadlines and exploit any available opportunities for maximum value to the company
- Calendar management that facilitates working on the "right" things to accomplish objectives ahead of schedule
- Travel planning for internal and external meetings; including domestic and international travel
- Serve as the primary contact internally on matters that pertain to the CEO
- Data entry on behalf of the CEO
- Assist and own other ad-hoc projects
- Plan and execute company events, meetings, off-sites, and other special functions
- Work with external vendors for NY office services and repairs as needed
- Organize and execute our public events such as Empire Hacking, conferences, public company parties, etc in coordination with the editorial team
- 10-20% time spent on personal assistant projects, including but not limited to scheduling of vendors and appointments
- Due to the nature of this role, this person must be a US Citizen
- Mastery of modern SaaS products is required for success in this role. Slack, Gmail, Coda (like Notion), Loom, and Trello are in common use within Trail of Bits. Email is not used for internal communication and most calendar management is automated with Google Appointment Slots or Calendly.
- 6+ years of recent administrative/executive support, reporting to one or more executives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Significant executive support experience, including C-suite executive support
- Has implemented a process or playbook to keep the CEO’s daily tasks aligned
- Ability to complete a high volume of projects with limited guidance
- Exceptional organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to switch gears at a moment's notice
- Provide quick response or turnaround on urgent situations or events
The US estimated base salary for this full-time W2 employee role is $95,000-$180,000, not including bonus and benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, location, and employment type. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by a variety of factors, include but not limited to work location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
- Before, during and after COVID-19, our workforce works flexibly. Many employees choose to work from home around the globe. As long as you deliver against your goals, we encourage you to harness your personal working style to let you work best.
- Liberal expense policy for acquiring the equipment and software that help you do your job. If we need hardware to work effectively, we buy it.
- We offer exceptional and tailored technical, leadership and organizational training for our team members. Everyone is encouraged to identify additional opportunities for personal professional growth with working at Trail of Bits.
- We routinely highlight the amazing work our employees do via our blog, product offerings, and conference talks. We celebrate you!
- We're at the forefront of a number of markets and have the internal expertise and the ambition to capitalize on those opportunities. Our employees see their work in use and valued by many others.
- Multiple generous health, vision, and dental insurance plans.
- Ancillary benefits including life and disability insurance.
- Retirement plan with 5% company matching.
- 4 months paid parental leave.
- Moving expenses: $5,000 one-time.
- Charitable donations matching up to $2,000.
- One time $1,000 at home office expense stipend.
- $500/year personal learning & development budget.
- Executive coaching for managers & above.
- Bonuses for recruiting, public speaking, tool releases, blog posts, academic posters, proposals, and whitepapers, and end-of-year bonuses based on company, team, and personal performance.
- 20 days of PTO per year for vacation, sick, and personal time off.
- 15 company holidays per year.
- Carbon offsets for your personal and corporate carbon emissions through Project Wren.
Dedication to diversity, equity & inclusion