TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park Group is searching for a world-class integrated copywriter to join our expanding game marketing team. You’ll craft copy and concept big ideas for integrated campaigns, brand level communications, live-action and gameplay videos and trailers, social content, influencer marketing and experiential activations, new business pitches and more. You love the challenge of selling your ideas and work. You love gaming, the internet, and making cool stuff no matter what form it takes. Your concepts feel fresh and of the culture, strategic and on brief. You’re big on collaboration, and you love writing for different channels and styles. You don’t see obstacles, you see opportunities.
- Concept and write for campaign level branding and messaging, gameplay trailers, live-action video, influencer marketing & experiential activations, social, digital, and more.
- Collaborate closely with art directors, strategists, and project managers to build out and plan campaign.
- Work fluidly across channels and platforms.
- Assist teams with storyboarding/shot lists/creative direction
- Implement feedback received from internal and client teams
- Proactively track, prioritize, organize, plan, and implements tasks
- Establish and maintain positive and professional working relationships with staff, vendors, and clients
- Performs other duties, as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Award winning or award worthy integrated portfolio that show craft and attention to detail
- Proven experience developing campaign level ideation
- This is a role that requires a flexible, adaptable, and calm creative individual
- Ability to shift tone to serve multiple audiences on multiple AAA franchises, in multiple genres
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines; organized, detail-oriented and friendly
- Must be even-tempered and able to interact and adapt well, under pressure, with multiple teams on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Must be able to successfully prioritize multiple projects
- Must be able to apply knowledge, experience, and learnings to real situations to help solve problems
- 5+ years of relevant work experience preferred
- Entertainment, agency, or game industry experience preferred
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.