Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,200 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Denver, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Francisco.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
As part of the Trace3xperience Program, the Solutions Architect Tracer (Intern) will combine technical aptitude, strong communication skills, and creative problem-solving to support our Engineering Team in architecting solutions for our customers. The Solution Architect (SA) Tracer will have a chance to channel passion and enthusiasm while learning the practical application of concepts. Interns will work directly with engineers and customers and gain hands-on experience and exposure to their environments. Tracers in this program will receive accelerated professional development, exposure to all technical functions of an IT consulting organization, world-class mentoring, and unique networking opportunities across the organization. The position will require the intern to be located by our Denver, CO office for in-person training and mentorship throughout the internship.
What You Can Expect to Learn and Do:
- Direct experience in the technical sales process to Fortune 750 ($3B and above in revenue) clients in the eastern part of the US
- Exposure to cybersecurity, data intelligence, cloud infrastructure, automation, and technology infrastructure sales
- Assist in eliminating barriers to provide technically accurate solutions to customers
- Assist in creating documentation to streamline solution delivery with strategic vendors
- Assist in design and whiteboard architecture discussions to develop solutions for customers
- Help in creating a technically accurate bill of materials (BOM) using vendor tools
- Assist in the build and maintenance of product demonstration using demo labs
- Understand customer requirements and document findings during scoping conversations
- Gain working knowledge of strategic vendor portfolio and tools
- Communicate with sales teams
- Assist with client and sales team questions regarding solutions
- Conduct technical research
Eligibility and Preferred Skills:
- Enrollment in the Junior or Senior year of an undergraduate program at an accredited college or university
- Candidates should be pursuing a field of study applicable to the Solutions Architecture and Public/Private Cloud Infrastructure Internship
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better; People and Organizational Health may require a copy of the applicant’s transcript
- Academic or professional/internship experience working in a professional setting is a plus
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and accepts direction on given assignments
- Self-motivated individuals with a customer mindset and desire to help people
- Enthusiasm for technical problem solving with attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to learn and research in a dynamic and engaging environment
- Availability to work 40 hours per week throughout the 12-week summer internship
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.