TouchBistro is looking for a Strategic Partners Account Manager to join our Partnerships team in Toronto! Reporting to the Manager, Partnerships you will build and manage relationships in our partner lead referral program across North America. You will have a direct impact on our Sales teams by nurturing referral pipeline opportunities.
Joining TouchBistro as a Strategic Partners Account Manager we will provide you with the additional building blocks to further develop your sales process starting from day 1, kicking it all off with our Sales Bootcamp! You will have continuous learning opportunities through weekly 1:1 and coaching sessions with leadership to help you excel. We value hard work; consistent top performers will have opportunities to pursue growth within the Sales organization.
- Champion and nurture key referral relationships within Partner Sales through regular communication and engagement (via phone, email and text)
- Drive leads through co-marketing to our partner customer base to develop alternative lead sources
- Implement ongoing training and engagement strategies for our Sales team (contests, lunch & learns, business reviews, etc.)
- Ensure partnerships are on track and achieving referral targets
- Balance time across multiple accounts and implement a territory management plan
- Follow up and convert referrals from partner sales teams
- Ensure quality opportunities are entering the sales teams pipeline by working with BDR/SDR on high volume lead lists
- Act as an ambassador between TouchBistro Sales and Partners
- Collaborate with internal and external Marketing, Sales and Finance teams
All About You
- You have 3+ years experience in account management for a B2B company; 1+ years experience in business development with a proven track record of success
- You have experience with training/enabling of sales teams
- You are comfortable speaking to business owners and c-suite executives
- You have experience in partnership management; within the restaurant industry and restaurant supply industry is an asset
- You are passionate about sales, the restaurant industry, SaaS and technology
- You have a Business university degree (preferable)
- This role may be required to go onsite, proof of vaccination against COVID19 is required
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Generous PTO policy
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Monthly lunches
- Summer employee appreciation days
- Parental leave & top up
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Home office setup assistance
- Beautiful, brand new office spaces in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ), Vancouver, NYC, LA, and Chicago
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
For applicants who are California residents, California law requires that we provide you this notice about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully.