TouchBistro is looking for a Territory Account Executive to join our team in Chicago. Our iPad point-of-sale and integrated payments solution is used to help restaurateurs optimize their service, increase their sales and improve decision making. As a Territory Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for the full sales cycle, including cold calling prospects, and conducting web demos of the POS software. This is a phone-based sales role. You will be successful in this role if you are super passionate, competitive in nature, and someone who will stop at nothing to achieve, and often exceed their quota.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TouchBistro’s product features, hardware, integrated payments, pricing plans, promotions and competitive landscape
- Generate a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages including: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, demoing, following up and closing
- Apply sales methodology and educate potential clients during web demonstrations
- Organize, prioritize and forecast sales pipeline within Salesforce to ensure monthly quotas and KPIs are met
- Partner with our Professional Services team to onboard the customer and ensure that they are successful with our product
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2+ Year(s) of full cycle sales experience from business development to closing deals
- High energy, confident and comfortable with speaking to customers in person or over the phone
- Passionate about sales, the restaurant industry and technology
- Ability to manage, forecast revenue/deal pipeline and review conversion rates using a CRM software
- Experience with discovery calls, deep prospecting and application of sales methodology
- A track record of self-improvement, upward growth and top performance with KPIs or quotas
- Completion of a University or College program
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Generous PTO policy
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Monthly lunches
- Summer employee appreciation days
- Parental leave & top up
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Home office setup assistance
- Beautiful, brand new office spaces in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ), Vancouver, NYC, LA, and Chicago
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
For applicants who are California residents, California law requires that we provide you this notice about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully.