TouchBistro is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Specialist to join the growing marketing team.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for Online Affiliate program success, as well as building out net new campaigns and programs with a goal of driving marketing qualified leads. This is a hands-on role that requires strong budgeting, forecasting, and vendor management experience.
- Own and manage online affiliate programs, including recruitment and development of new partners
- Collaborate with TouchBistro’s marketing team, vendors and stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of successful lead generation programs
- Define, build, and optimize marketing campaigns that generate qualified lead pipeline and revenue
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact and success of demand generation activities against core marketing KPIs
- Work closely with business units outside of marketing to achieve campaign objectives
- Manage vendor and partner relationships, budgets, and results
- Identify and experiment with new opportunities to drive demand
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ years of marketing and lead generation experience in B2B tech
- A comprehensive understanding of inbound and outbound marketing strategy, and tactics for B2B organizations
- Results and metrics driven. This role has clear sales lead and opportunity targets
- You have demonstrated success in delivering campaigns, and marketing programs for B2B organizations
- Strong communication, collaboration, project management, time management, organization skills, and analytical skills
- Hands on experience with Salesforce as asset
- Strong understanding of major forms of digital advertising, including PPC, Social Media, and Email Marketing an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process