Do you have a passion for the restaurant industry and technology? Are you the unofficial Tech Support for your family and friends? Are you looking for a friendly and supportive team environment where your problem solving skills are challenged on a daily basis? TouchBistro is looking for a Product Support Technician to join our growing team to support our global customers when they need it most. We pride ourselves on a team built out of restaurant professionals and tech savvy individuals.
This role is part of the Customer Success Department and focuses on technical product support for our POS software and other value added services such as our Reservations and TB Payments platforms. The goal is to maintain a strong active customer community, resulting in increased customer retention rates.
- Turn customers into “Raving Fans” using your exemplary customer service
- Provide software and hardware support via phone, email and chat
- Troubleshoot wireless networks, printers and payment devices
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues
- Deliver customer feedback to our Product and Development teams
- Proactively find ways to enhance the customer experience
- Exceed departmental SLA’s and quarterly personal goals
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Available to work on weekends, after hours and overnight in a 24/7 environment
- University/College degree in a relevant field
- Experience with Apple/iOS
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results and solution-oriented
- You must be flexible/adaptable and have a knack for thinking on your feet
- You easily build rapport with both internal teams and external clients
- Bilingual in Spanish or French is always a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process