TouchBistro is looking for a Business Enablement Coordinator to support enablement initiatives across all revenue-generating teams including Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, and Customer Success. In this role, you will coordinate and occasionally facilitate monthly bootcamps, manage ramp tracks within LevelJump, and measure and track the success of new employees in our Sales and Business Development teams.
Naturally curious, empathetic and a true leader in the making, you are a leader in shaping and developing new employees by managing various enablement projects, using their creativity to help improve results of new hires and coordinating initiatives that make a difference in attainment and efficiency across the organization.
- Lead Sales and Business Development onboarding program administration each month
- Manage multiple cross-departmental projects; own timelines, key milestones, and coordinate all enablement activities within competing initiatives
- Own ongoing maintenance and development of the Sales Playbook including the consulting and connecting with various resources to collect all source content required to create complete and effective course and sales messaging that meets the framework guidelines
- Support the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, and practices to support the entire revenue generation infrastructure
- Compiling data and reporting on key performance indicators of new and existing sales reps across various enablement projects.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and Product Marketing to design and deliver competency development programs that support ongoing skill and knowledge progression within the sales organization
- Use instructional design and adult learning concepts to create, revise, and develop eLearning, live and virtual training
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 1-3 years of experience in a related role(s), using your creativity and attention-to-detail to help get the job done
- A degree in communications, business, HR, finance or relevant field
- Passion for instructional design and adult learning concepts, team and peer development, and mentorship
- Exceptional presentation skills and analytics skills (G-Suite, Microsoft Office, CRM)
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage timelines/budgets/schedules
- Able to manage cross functionally without authority
- Promoting a solution-orientated attitude while working across different teams in a fast-paced environment
- Beneficial skills/areas of expertise include data analysis and reporting, LevelJump software experience, Salesforce experience, video editing, and project management
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process