TouchBistro is looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our Peripheral Services team! You are an energetic customer-centric professional who is a trusted subject matter expert that thrives in a fast-paced environment and who likes to help customers discover how to best use TouchBistro's services and improve their business.
In this position, you will partner closely with our Sales and Professional Services teams to facilitate a smooth transition to implementation and launch. You will ensure all timelines and deliverables are met and coordinate with all internal departments to fulfill our customer needs. To be successful in this role you will provide the ultimate customer experience during onboarding of our Value Added Services. Your level of service excellence will be demonstrated through creating customer advocates and amazing customer satisfaction results.
- Project manage the implementation, configuration, training and ensure the customer ‘Goes Live’ with TouchBistro Value Added Services (Reservation, Online Ordering, Loyalty, Gift card etc) in an efficient, scalable, and high quality manner
- Be solution focused and recommend solutions to our customers as you work with them
- Form strong partnerships with internal teams (Install, Product, Development, Sales, Support and Customer Care) in order to drive timely implementations for customers and ensure the voice of the customer is heard
- Train on all TouchBistro functionality, articulating the benefits of all key features
- Upsell during the implementation process when possible
- Lead our customers in the direction of success and continue to grow our customer advocates and the TouchBistro footprint
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s Degree/College Diploma in a relevant field
- 2+ years project management or client management experience
- Deep knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Extremely organized and ability to get multiple projects done at once in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to articulate complex information in an easy to understand way for different audiences
- Comfortable leading conversations and building quick rapport with all levels of the restaurant team including the owner
- Ability to appropriately set and reset expectations with stakeholders
- Excitement about TouchBistro’s vision: We make lives better by reinventing the restaurant experience
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process