TouchBistro is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our Hardware Operations team! We’re looking for an organized, proactive and quick-thinker to join our growing Supply Chain team
In this position, you will join a collaborative and supportive team that focuses on process improvement to drive efficiency. You will be working with the Supply Chain partners in different markets and nurturing the relationships. As the organization continues to grow, the goal is to improve our current processes to align with financial reporting requirements and supply chain needs.
- Oversee and manage fulfillment and billing transactions to ensure data accuracy between Supply Chain partners and internal systems
- Assist the Finance team in resolving the invoice issues and the month-end reconciliation
- Assist the Supply Chain Team Lead with the day-to-day tasks such as sourcing, procurement, reconciliation, inventory discrepancies, etc.
- Collaborate with other internal TouchBistro teams on cross-functional projects
- Proactively identify ways to enhance the processes to drive efficiencies
- Maintain a strong working relationship with TouchBistro supply chain partners, and guide them to follow the agreed process
- Monitor and resolve exceptions in 3PL integration API flows - POs, shipment status updates, invoices, inventory status reports
- Track hardware shipments and update statuses in related systems
- Maintain the forecasting model on a monthly basis, provide updates on projected inventory value and cashflow
- Manage weekly/monthly sell-through, on order, on-hand, weeks of supply reports
- Occasional weekend coverage to ensure month-end deadlines are met
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Undergraduate degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in the Supply Chain field
- Proficient in Google Suite and Excel
- Intermediate experience in Netsuite or one of the major ERPs
- Experience with Tableau is an asset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- An organized individual who lives for the deadlines
NICE TO HAVE
- Any certification from APICS, CITT, SCMP range is an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process