TouchBistro is looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer to join our Product team to ideate, design and launch user experiences across product lines. You’ll play a key part in our mission to help restaurants increase their sales through multi-channel guest engagement, improve their guest experience online and in-venue, and have access to the data & analytics they need to make better business decisions that’ll drive operational efficiency - whether they have 1 or 100 locations.
As a Designer, you’ll work hand in hand with Product & Engineering to bring products to life for restaurants and consumers. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from conducting user research to continuously shaping the overall user experience.
- Partner with the Design and Product teams to execute against the product roadmap and overall vision
- Work collaboratively and iteratively with a multidisciplinary team who love coming up with simple solutions to complex problems
- Work closely with Developers and Product Managers: attend daily stand ups, participate in squad rituals, and be a key contributor on project teams
- Provide clear and concise rationales for design approaches and communicate to key stakeholders
- Facilitate feedback loops to measure progress
- Contribute to design system development and processes including best practice standards
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and business stakeholders
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 5+ years of professional design experience demonstrated with a portfolio of 5+ digital products across web and mobile
- You sweat the details and truly care about creating great user experiences
- You care deeply about user experience, and you take data, customer and internal feedback into consideration to improve on them
- You have a degree/certificate in design, interface design and/or user experience design
- You have a strong understanding of the product design process (including research, user flows, wireframing, design layout, prototyping, and testing)
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams including product, engineering, marketing, customer success, etc.
- You know how to balance the need for both quality and speed, and you strive to get experiences into customers’ hands fast & often
- Knowledge of core design principles and the ability to apply them to interface design
- Proficient knowledge of Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and other prototyping tools
- Excellent storytelling skills and the ability to clearly articulate the thinking behind your work
We value candidates that bring a range of experience from different industries and a variety of creative influences. - tell us your story!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process