TouchBistro is looking for a Territory Account Executive to join our team in Vancouver. Our iPad point-of-sale and integrated payments solution is used to help restaurateurs optimize their service, increase their sales and improve decision making. As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for the full sales cycle, including cold calling prospects, and conducting web demos of the POS software. This is a phone-based sales role. You will be successful in this role if you are super passionate, competitive in nature, and someone who will stop at nothing to achieve, and often exceed their quota.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TouchBistro’s product features, hardware, integrated payments, pricing plans, promotions and competitive landscape
- Generate a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages including: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, demoing, following up and closing
- Apply sales methodology and educate potential clients during web demonstrations
- Organize, prioritize and forecast sales pipeline within Salesforce to ensure monthly quotas and KPIs are met
- Partner with our Professional Services team to onboard the customer and ensure that they are successful with our product
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2+ Year(s) of full cycle sales experience from business development to closing deals
- High energy, confident and comfortable with speaking to customers in person or over the phone
- Passionate about sales, the restaurant industry and technology
- Ability to manage, forecast revenue/deal pipeline and review conversion rates using a CRM software
- Experience with discovery calls, deep prospecting and application of sales methodology
- A track record of self-improvement, upward growth and top performance with KPIs or quotas
- Completion of a University or College program
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process