Totus Medicines, an innovative therapeutic drug discovery biotech, is just emerging from stealth. With a $40M Series A, Totus is poised to revolutionize drug discovery. For the first time, Totus is enabling genome-scale drug discovery to allow the identification of precision medicines for hard-to-drug targets. At its core, Totus is a chemical biology company. Totus’ novel proprietary platform allows screening at a rate more than 100,000 times faster than competitive technologies. Totus has pioneered the development of selective medicines for patients with genetically defined cancers and plans for its first program to enter Phase I by end of 2022. Totus also plans to expand their platform to create therapeutics targeted at neurodegeneration, infectious diseases, and others. We are searching for talented, passionate, high-energy candidates to join our growing team.
- Support C-level executive(s) and direct reports with complex calendar management, prioritizing commitments, and global travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas, meeting materials and reporting expenses)
- Scheduling and planning, anticipating needs and proactively and effectively managing time accordingly
- Plan and organize both internal and off-site events and meetings, including selecting venues, developing agendas, coordinating travel, meals, etc.
- Draft emails/letters, prepare agendas, slides and summaries for internal and external meetings
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls and interfacing with employees and clients
- Vendor management – open POs, contracts, process invoices for payment, etc.
- Work closely and effectively with the leadership team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Represents executive(s) in interactions with both internal and external stakeholders daily, operating with efficiency, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Maintain filing systems to ensure proper and timely handling of correspondence, documents, and records
- Assistance with onboarding of new hires, vendors and contractors.
- Manage and treat highly confidential information professionally and in accordance with expectations of senior leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 + years related experience working in a high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry highly preferred
- Experience supporting C-level executives required
- Superior organizational, administrative, analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- A tenacious yet flexible problem-solver with an ability to manage complex tasks, prioritize competing demands and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage the activities and schedules of multiple senior leaders with little or no supervision and maintain strict confidentiality
- Skilled at exhibiting patience, respect and grace under pressure
- Critical thinker who is proactive
- Team player, who fosters collaboration
- MS Office skills required (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Please note: this is a 6-month temporary position
What We Offer
A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
A diverse work atmosphere
The chance to be part of a growing startup and the next success story
The opportunity to shape our company culture
Constant learning and dynamic challenges to help you grow and be the best version of yourself