A home is the biggest investment most people make, and yet, it doesn’t come with a manual. That's why we’re building the only app homeowners need to effortlessly manage their homes — knowing what to do, when to do it, and who to hire. With Thumbtack, millions of people care for what matters most, and pros earn billions of dollars through our platform. And as one of the fastest-growing companies in a $500B industry — we must be doing something right.
We are driven by a common goal and the deep satisfaction that comes from knowing our work supports local economies, helps small businesses grow, and brings homeowners peace of mind. We’re seeking people who continually put our purpose first: advocating for pros and customers, embracing change, and choosing teamwork every day.
At Thumbtack, we're creating a new era of home care. If making an impact and the chance to do good inspires you, join us. Imagine what we’ll build together.
Thumbtack by the Numbers
- Available nationwide in all 3,143 U.S. counties
- 70 million projects started on Thumbtack
- More than 4 million customers in the last 12 months
- Pros earn billions on our platform
- More than 8 million 5-star reviews for our stellar pros
- 1000+ employees and $3.2 billion valuation (June, 2021)
About the Data Analytics Team
Thumbtack’s Ops Analytics team is a tight-knit group charged with providing actionable insights for Thumbtack’s Go-to-Market and Operations teams. We collaborate with various groups across the company on a wide variety of projects; everything from click-level data from our online HelpCenter, to call-level data from our outbound sales teams, to search- and conversation-level data between pros and customers from our product database. The Ops Analytics team is part of a global team of more than 40 analysts.
About the Role
As a Data Analyst, you'll be a key member of our growing office in the Philippines. You will champion the use of data to describe the interactions of Thumbtack users with our Marketing Operations team, and surface key opportunities for improvement. You will also work closely with QA analysts to gain a better understanding of the overall experience of our customers in using our platform. You will also be collaborating with the Product, and Operations teams on broader efforts where product and operations overlap, such as launching a new feature or providing data-driven feedback to streamline existing features.
Team members’ personal and professional development is a priority for us. We have a track record of preparing team members not only for more senior responsibilities in analytics, but also for diverse roles across operations, marketing, and data science.
- Partner with leaders of Thumbtack’s Operations teams in Philippines and in the US (i.e., Pro Engagement Marketing, Customer Support and Trust & Safety) to determine their most pressing business problems and solve them with data.
- Build and maintain business intelligence reports that provide insights into Thumbtack users’ activity in our platform and engagement with our operations team.
- Create SQL scripts that extract and process large datasets from relational databases
- Prioritize and execute data analytics projects, from scoping to deployment.
- Communicate project results and data-backed recommendations to stakeholders, monitor and improve them as necessary.
- Determine the metrics, together with its procedure and formula, that appropriately answers business questions
- Contribute to our team and company data culture through peer collaboration, training, knowledge sharing and more.
- 5+ years of work experience, 3+ of which as a Data Analyst
- 2+ years of experience in using SQL to process large data sets (e.g. BigQuery)
- 2+ years of Experience using Tableau or similar visualization tools
- 2+ years of Experience using advanced functions in Google Sheets or Excel
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and strategic decision-making skills
- Strong cross-functional teamwork experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
- Previous experience in one of the following fields: marketing, customer support, consulting, workforce planning or operations research.
- Project management experience.
- Proficiency with statistics/programming languages (e.g., R, Python)
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in statistics, math, economics, or computer science
Thumbtack is a virtual-first company, meaning you can live and work from any one of our approved locations across the United States, Canada or the Philippines*. When it is safe to gather, we will begin to host in-person events on a regular basis. Remote employees will be expected to travel occasionally for these events to a Thumbtack library or offsite team-building location. In cities with 5+ employees, we are establishing local communities, where employees can gather for local events. Additionally, employees in the San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Toronto and Manila areas will have opt-in access to communal workspace at one of our Thumbtack libraries. We always prioritize the health and safety of our employees. Currently, participation in these events and Thumbtack library use are optional. Both require employees to be fully vaccinated.
Benefits & Perks
- Virtual-first working model coupled with quarterly in-person events and Camp Thumbtack
- 20+ company-wide holidays including two week-long shutdowns
- Libraries (collaborative workspaces) in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Toronto, and Manila
- Stipends for remote work support, home office set-up and Thumbtack services
- Cell phone and WiFi reimbursements
- Subscriptions and Employee Assistance Program for mental health and well-being
Thumbtack is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation for a medical condition or disability during any part of the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.