We’re the technology leader building the modern home management platform. Today, millions of people use Thumbtack to effortlessly manage their homes. We help them confidently know what to do, when to do it and who to hire.
Our goal is simple: to be the only platform homeowners need to fix, maintain and improve their homes. As a long-term partner for homeowners, our promise is to turn what was once confusing and intimidating into something straightforward — and a lot less stressful.
At Thumbtack, we're not just creating a new era of homeownership. We’re supporting local economies and building stronger communities. Each day, we connect local professionals across America with busy homeowners so they can grow their businesses.
Thumbtack is for everyone. Our customers and pros come from all walks of life and every county in the country. We want our team to reflect that. If you come from an underrepresented background in tech, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Our North Star is bright and our ambitions are big. We’ve been at this for over a decade, but the way we see it: we’re just getting started.
Thumbtack by the Numbers
- Available in all 3,143 U.S. counties.
- Nearly 4.5 million customers in the last 12 months
- Hundreds of thousands of local professionals on our platform
- 65 million projects started on Thumbtack
- Over 7 million 5-star reviews left for stellar pros
About the Quality Assurance Team
We’re a global team of quality assurance professionals out on a mission to drive the best experiences for our customers and professionals. Our mandate is to drive a consistent, scalable experience, and accelerate business performance through quality assurance and transaction monitoring.
About the Role
As a QA Analyst, you will be in charge of ensuring our sales account executives provide the best experience in their sales conversations with our pros. Your primary mandate as QA Analyst is to review sales calls to identify trends, insights, and behaviors, and ensure they meet our standards. Calls to be evaluated may be in English or Spanish.
- Audit a required number of calls as assigned.
- Maintain a record of audits and evaluations that were done.
- Publish reports on collated audits and evaluations containing key insights that will help operations stakeholders improve overall program performance and service delivery, and inform training/enablement loops.
- Attend or facilitate calibration sessions and quality meetings.
- Lead or take part in ad-hoc projects and analyses.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
- At least 1 year of experience as a quality assurance analyst.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a sales campaign.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Spanish, at least at a conversational level.
- Excellent aptitude for research, navigation, and investigation.
- Able to publish reports using quality and analytics tools.
- Proficient in the use of Google Forms, Sheets, Docs, and Slides.
- Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement and quality body of knowledge is an advantage but not required.
- Experience with QMS and CMS platforms such as Five9, Gong, and Salesforce.
More About Us
Thumbtack is a technology leader building the modern home management platform. Through the Thumbtack app, homeowners can effortlessly manage their homes — confidently knowing what to do, when to do it, and who to hire. Bringing the $500 billion home services industry online, Thumbtack empowers millions of homeowners to fix, maintain, and improve their most valuable asset.
Founded in 2008, Thumbtack is backed by over $500 million in funding from folks that include Sequoia Capital, CapitalG, Tiger Global Management, Javelin Investment Partners, Baillie Gifford.
- See what it’s like to work here
- Meet the pros who inspire us
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Discover our virtual first plan
Thumbtack is a virtual-first company, meaning you can live and work from any one of our approved locations across the United States, Ontario or the Philippines. When it is safe to gather, we will begin to host in-person events on a regular basis. Remote employees will be expected to travel occasionally for these events to a Thumbtack library or offsite team-building location. In cities with 5+ employees, we are establishing local communities, where employees can gather for local events. Additionally, employees in the San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Toronto and Manila areas will have opt-in access to communal workspace at one of our Thumbtack libraries. We always prioritize the health and safety of our employees. Currently, participation in these events and Thumbtack library use are optional. Both require employees to be fully vaccinated.
Thumbtack embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.