ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
About the Role
At ThousandEyes, we are fanatical about design. Our product is built to visualize the Internet and the services that flow across it. The Internet is a massive distributed system with thousands of networks at its core serving half of the human population. As a Designer you are going solve visualization problems at the Internet scale. We believe in innovation, simplicity, and elegance. Product Designers work with our customers, engineers, product management, and customer success to determine design requirements, create mockups, user workflows, do user research, and provide feedback to constantly improve our product. As a Product Designer you will be part of the full design cycle, from requirements to design prototyping.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Designer who can collaborate with Product Management to make complex, technical concepts intuitive and be responsible for the design of broad areas of our product.
Apply for this role if you:
- 6+ years of design experience, ideally with demonstrated success in enterprise software products
- Msc in HCI or equivalent strongly preferred
- Have a strong portfolio that showcases your design work
- Can articulate the reasoning behind your design decisions
- Can think through user problems while understanding technical constraints
- Have an impeccable sense of design
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve user experience
- Are a fast learner, good at understanding technical concepts
- Have experience collecting functional product requirements