ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
About The Role
Hiring at ThousandEyes is a team effort that is crucial for the company’s success and growth. We are looking for an exceptional Lead Sales Recruiter to grow our Sales and GTM teams across the region. In particular we are looking for someone who is excited about taking our GTM recruiting function in EMEA to the next level--someone with an x-factor who can think outside of the box and is willing to explore alternative ways to find and attract candidates. You will manage the complete recruiting lifecycle with a focus on outstanding candidate experience while acting as the primary talent acquisition team member for this important region.. This is an opportunity to join a talented team, be supported by a great culture and have a direct impact on company success.
- This is a hands-on full cycle recruiting role. You identify yourself as a hunter, salesperson and candidate experience advocate.
- Partner closely with leaders on developing hiring strategy for Sales and GTM recruiting goals
- Serve as a business partner to hiring managers throughout the recruiting and offer negotiation process.
- Own data and reporting to support pipeline progress, source quality and other critical metrics for your roles
- Review resumes, source and pre-screen qualified candidates for GTM roles
- Devise strategies to source talent through creative channels and methods (e.g., campus recruiting, focused targeting, internet research, untested cutting-edge and unique methods)
- Effectively use our ATS system and sourcing tools to manage the recruitment process
- Become an expert in ThousandEyes' technology, and communicate its value proposition to prospective candidates
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Develop and maintain strong candidate relationships, with regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Proactively build creative campaign and brand awareness programs
- 5-7 years of demonstrated success recruiting top Enterprise Software Sales talent.
- Blend of agency and internal recruiting background and experience preferred
- International recruiting experience across Europe
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Terrific networking skills, preferably with an extensive network already in place
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best and brightest
- Self-motivation, strong time management and organization skills
- Domain knowledge – you need you to have an understanding of the Enterprise Software space and related technologies
- Experience with ATS systems, familiarity with Greenhouse preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience