ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
About the Role
ThousandEyes is looking for a Senior Product Marketer with strong technical aptitude, persuasive communication style, analytical bent, leadership qualities and a creative streak. You’ll be a member of a high achieving and collegial team responsible for knowing the network intelligence and digital experience monitoring market inside and out, arming the Sales team to source new customers, creating original content for our marketing campaigns, and showcasing value from new products on our roadmap. You’ll develop insights into the inner workings of corporate networks, cloud provider networks and the Internet. The position is based in San Francisco, California.
- Develop compelling messaging that conveys the value of ThousandEyes to our key markets, industry verticals and target personas.
- Assist the Sales team with training, sales collateral, product positioning and competitive differentiation.
- Create original content - web pages, emails, ads, webinars, blog posts, videos, presentations.
- Work with the Product and Sales teams to successfully launch new features and products
- 3+ years of product marketing, product management or sales engineering experience, with a track record of mastering technical markets and products.
- Recent hands-on experience marketing B2B software, ideally targeted at enterprise IT operations or network teams.
- Cogent writing, speaking and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in our blog, on our website, in sales presentations and at events that we host.
- Naturally curiosity with an analytical eye and penchant for an original story angle.
- Ability to craft hypotheses, quantitatively and qualitatively analyze problems, and move quickly to action.
- A background or degree in computer/network engineering is a plus.