The RealReal is looking for an enthusiastic and well-organized individual to orchestrate overall office activities. There is a Human Resources and people leader element to this role as well, allowing this person to be fully engaged with the staff. A successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a keen attention to detail, and is motivated by being able to positively impact the workplace!
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Maintains contact with outside vendors, including building maintenance, office supplies, and food/vending machines
- Fulfilling snack orders and purchase orders
- Data entry
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Oversees cleaning & Maintenance staff and directs their focus based on the current need
- Orders office supplies, etc. for entire staff
- Vendor Management
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as requisition of supplies, food orders, and other administrative services
- Ensures that offices spaces are neat, clean, and organized – the most minor details count
- Point of contact for the safety protocol
- Promotes and practices safety and good housekeeping.
What You Bring To The Role
- Minimum 5 years general office and/or Human Resources experience
- Must be self-motivated, work with minimal supervision, and handle confidential information with utmost discretion
- Must be extremely detail oriented, organized, and able to manage time efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Someone who has a proven record of process/quality improvement is highly preferred!
GHR6559 #LI-SB28 #LI-Onsite
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records. At TRR, People Come First. That’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our Diversity Equity and Inclusion program here.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.