Reporting to the Head of Retail Operations, the Warehouse Operations Manager is a highly visible and critical role within The RealReal’s retail distribution operation. This role will drive efficiencies for inventory production and reverse logistics related to shipping and receiving merchandise to and from our retail stores. Our ideal candidate is a customer-focused problem solver with a passion for collaboration and efficiency.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Direct inventory operations from design through production
- Partner with Merchants to maintain capacity levels for store replenishment and on-time delivery of merchandise
- Partner with store teams on replenishment requests
- Deliver against operational objectives by communicating recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans
- Implement productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems and completing audits
- Oversee scheduling, processing and shipping/receiving of merchandise
- Track KPIs to measure operational efficiency and hold the team accountable to achieving productivity targets
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by understanding and studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising on needed actions
- Other projects as assigned
What You Bring To The Role
- Minimum 3 years of operations management with retail experience in a warehouse setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field is preferred
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills; ability to inspire others
- Lean or Six Sigma Certifications is a plus!
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus!
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office applications
- Experience with WMS and TMS software applications
- Must be able to work various shifts of a 24/7 operation
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements. GHR4275