The Facilities Coordinator provides assistance to the facility management team to ensure successful service delivery of the client needs. Directly supports the facility management team with on-going facility and team related responsibilities.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Ensure clients are welcomed into an atmosphere that feels safe, private, and luxurious
- Receive clients as they arrive for scheduled appointments
- Transition clients to the Client Manager, while instilling confidence in yours and the company’s decorum and professionalism
- Provide clients with complementary offerings and hospitality services
- Inbound and outbound product shipment support
- Ensuring all outbound processes are being followed with carrier service from office to our warehouse facility
- Maintain files and records with an effective filing system
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities (travel, expense reports &, etc)
- Ensuring the office is clean and organized
- Reporting facilities related issues to property/building management
- Provides hands-on facilities assistance where necessary
- Restocking stockroom, pantries, restrooms and supply cabinets
- Maintain neat office appearance and functionality.
- Conduct daily floor checks of office space such as common areas, conference rooms and kitchens. When deficiencies are identified, initiate corrective action to repair/replace.
- Collaborate with Property Management to ensure timely, accurate processing of all work orders and monitor for completion.
- Respond to employees facilities requests in a prompt and pleasant manner.
- Perform basic maintenance needs.
- Assist with facility maintenance including dispatching and escorting vendors working in the building.
- Receive vendor deliveries, and sign receiving documents.
- Assist with mail sorting
- Maintain documentation and filing system for the facilities department.
- Review all invoices to verify services are completed and/or products received, and process for Facilities Manager's approval.
- Assist with internal relocations/ new hire seating including coordinating furniture reconfiguration, cleaning work areas as necessary and assist with any other facility related employee requests.
- Direct office manual laborers weekly.
- Delegate tasks to vendors and monitor for completion.
- Maintain an updated employee location list in the Facilities Database utilizing Microsoft Access.
- Respond to requests on replenishing supplies for copiers, and coordinate repairs as appropriate.
- Cover reception desk as needed
- Perform additional duties assigned by the Director, Facilities and Services
What You Bring To The Role
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years of facility management related experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and JDE
- Dependability and the ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to work full-time and overtime when required
- Ability to support off-hour events and improvement projects when required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain professional appearance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of customers while maintaining a positive customer experience
- Ability to bring new ideas to help the efficiency of the office
- 2+ years of experience in office administration
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements. GHR3215