The RealReal is looking for a motivated, technically-minded Salesforce Administrator that thrives in a fast-paced environment to build and deliver product knowledge and technical-based skill content to our Sales Operations Team. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience in building and demonstrating Salesforce applications and are interested in creating unique solutions. You will collaborate cross-functionally with various stakeholders to help execute a broad range of projects.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionality including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards, and customized applications to support internal and customer-facing Salesforce environments
- Work with stakeholders and product management and tech leads to understand needs and identify solutions
- Design, build, test, debug, and maintain enterprise scale software applications
- Effectively leverage Salesforce configuration to meet stakeholder requirements
- Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom configuration
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives
- Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and integrated third party applications
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor and identify insights
- Proactively optimize the Salesforce platform to achieve project goals
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years Salesforce.com administration experience & proven knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platforms.
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud.
- Strong understanding of all declarative administration including: custom fields, custom and standard objects, lightning flow, lightning apps, lightning page layouts, profiles, permission sets, workflow rules, process builder, lightning flow.
- Understanding of Salesforce performance fundamentals.
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (preferred)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder or Salesforce Developer (preferred)
- Exposure to Salesforce DX and experience designing test cases, acceptance criteria, and documentation.
- Experience using modern tools (jira, g-suite, slack, dropbox, etc)
These will set you apart:
- Experience working in a customized Salesforce environment with 500+ users.
- Experience with LeanData, SUMO, Truly
- Ability to read and understand Apex code and Visualforce
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.