The Daily Beast delivers award-winning original reporting and sharp opinion from big personalities in the arenas of politics, pop-culture, world news, and more. Fiercely independent and armed with irreverent intelligence, we now reach more than 20 million readers per month. We are based in New York and are an operating business of IAC.
What we can offer you
You will be an integral member of the Programmatic Revenue Operations team. You will be responsible for day-to-day optimizations and analysis driving the growth of programmatic revenue. You will work closely with business stakeholders to inform relevant business trends across desktop, mobile and video by generating and identifying data-driven results.
What you get to do
- Support daily, weekly and monthly reporting platforms, aggregating 20+ data sources
- Further the development of existing data tools and build new tools to optimize and test product changes and revenue impacts
- Manage day-to-day platform management, including pricing rule optimizations
- Design metrics and build, monitor, and maintain dashboards to track key revenue/monetization metrics
- Maximize delivery, revenue, margin, and eCPM performance for impressions sold programmatically
- Help inform the business team on revenue trends through data-driven insights
- Manage partnerships and communication with strategic Programmatic Exchange partners
- Help monitor and maintain ad quality across our portfolio of partners
What you bring to us
- Your passion and commitment to succeed in a busy entrepreneurial environment
- 1-2 years’ experience in pricing, yield management, or sales analytics for a publisher, agency or ad tech vendor
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Excellent quantitative, communication, and social skills
- Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising landscape experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with visualization tools, such as Data Studio, Tableau, DOMO, Staq, Lookr
- Programming experience in Python and SQL a plus
- BA or BS from accredited 4-year university
Why work here
We have some of the greatest benefits such as: discretionary vacation for salaried employees (as in use as much as you want), Medical/Dental/Vision options, Pet Insurance, 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more and our office is an architectural landmark in Chelsea with corporate celebrations and perks happening in-house all the time. Join us and see for yourself!
More about us
We reach over 26.5MM of the most affluent and influential readers on the web, the majority of whom are millennials. We have the aesthetic, quality and editorial chops of a traditional media company with the nimble, tech-savvy required to be a digital only publisher. We are the best in the business at content partnerships, and we prove it through home grown proprietary content tools that allow us to both predict what our partners should write about, but also measure the success of their content. Fiercely independent and armed with irreverent intelligence, we help drive the national conversation from politics to fashion, or breaking news to culture. We are based in New York and are an operating business of IAC.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.