Please note that while we accept applications for our internship position starting in the fall, we will not begin actively contacting candidates for interviews until November 2022. Applications must be submitted by midnight EST on January 31, 2023.
Our Summer Internship Opportunity:
This internship program will provide you with the opportunity to apply the economic concepts you’re learning in the classroom in a professional services setting. It will also help you to improve your research and data analysis skills as well as learn to manage and prioritize tasks. You will work side by side with internationally recognized experts in financial economics, corporate finance, energy, competition, and regulatory economics.
Typical Assignments Might Include:
- Providing in-depth research, summarizing documents, and communicating with project team members at all levels
- Auditing and contributing to the creation of financial, economic, and operational models
- Adapting economic theory to apply to real life questions and problems
You will work in a collaborative and fun atmosphere where dedication to project success and individual career and professional development are emphasized. You will have the opportunity to discover where your strengths and interests lie and how you can best apply your skills. The work environment is casual; the atmosphere is collegial; and there is significant, on-going contact between senior and junior staff. This is a hybrid role with in-office and remote working expectations.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Undergraduates working towards a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. economics, math, finance, engineering, data science, etc.) with strong academic performance
- Great teamwork skills – our project work is done almost exclusively on teams, so it is critical that our interns work well with others. A good sense of humor is always welcome!
- Intellectual curiosity and quickness – we are not just looking for students who do well on coursework, but for those who consistently want to learn/know more and who approach problems with creativity.
- A high degree of ownership and commitment – successful interns are committed to doing what it takes to get things right and take "ownership" for their work.
To Be Considered for the Research Analyst Intern Position:
Please submit the following materials as soon as possible via the application below.
- Cover Letter
- Transcript(s) (unofficial copies accepted)
To streamline the process, please use your school-issued email address on your application.
The Brattle Group answers complex economic, finance, and regulatory questions for corporations, law firms, and governments around the world. We are distinguished by the clarity of our insights and the credibility of our experts, which include leading international academics and industry specialists. Brattle has over 400 talented professionals across four continents. For more information, please visit our website.
The Brattle Group is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, age, height, weight, domestic partner status, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome or HIV status (AIDS/HIV status), genetic information, sexual orientation, disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, drug or alcohol abuse or alcoholism, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
We encourage all applicants to click here to review our full Equal Employer Opportunity Statement and here for more information on our commitment to promoting equity and inclusion across all identities and experiences.