About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, Paramount+, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, and Amazon, as well as the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, and on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience thanks to Testlio.
We are hiring an Account Manager, reporting to the VP of Strategic Development as part of our global sales team. It’s an ideal role for somebody who wants to learn more about sales, take more responsibility, and help Testlio expand our global reach.
Why you’ll love this job
- Opportunity to advance your sales career, take autonomy in your decisions and support Testlio’s strategic development.
- Work with some of the most exciting start-ups to the biggest companies in the world and help them to succeed in delivering elegant products.
Why you will love being a part of Testlio
- A true sense of belonging: the TestLion Pride is a global community of like-minded people who live Testlio’s six values every day. We’re deliberate about building our community with virtual events and activities that keep us connected across the globe.
- Growth through learning: knowledge exchange and learning are central to working at Testlio. You’ll find that motivated, experienced TestLions with diverse backgrounds can always introduce you to new perspectives. With unlimited Udemy access and custom-made courses, you've got the perfect environment for both personal and professional development.
- Enable human possibilities: your work at Testlio has a larger purpose. As a TestLion you will not only help our customers create well-built digital experiences for their users, but also create opportunities for Testlio's freelance network, and support social impact programs like Ignite.
- Freedom to roam: Testlio is a global company that embraces flexibility. You'll have room to work wherever within your region's main time zones. We also want to make sure you can take time off from work to rest. We honor national holidays in your home nation, and provide a generous number of days off, including personal wellness days.
What would your day look like
- Research companies, uncover how our solution matches their needs & present the value of our approach confidently and clearly
- Proactively outreach & qualification of named accounts and strategic target companies
- Uncovering prospects’ pain and other decision criteria
- Fielding inbound sales calls, emails & qualifying inbound leads
- Researching accounts in the VP’s and your collective book of business to identify business units and contacts to approach about expansion opportunities.
What you need to succeed
- Technical Skills
- 3+ years of experience in sales or sales development
- Previous experience in selling technology software or services
- Comfortable outbounding sales and finding new prospects
- Taking initiative and ready to take ownership of accounts
- Human Skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ambitious with a growth mindset, always looking for new challenges and way to improve your work
- The ability to collaborate across teams - which span timezones, cultures, and roles - to build strong customer partnerships
- Excited to work remotely in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn, try, and accept feedback for continuous improvement.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is a female-founded, equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.