About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, Paramount+, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, and Amazon, as well as the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, and on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience thanks to Testlio.
Our people and our customers are the key to Testlio’s success. We are hiring an Account Director who will report to our VP, Sales, and work closely with the rest of our global sales team.
Why you’ll love this job
- Work with some of the most exciting start-ups to the biggest companies in the world and help them to succeed in delivering elegant products
- The opportunity to build on existing in-region customer momentum and accounts
- Support our distributed sales team that has a strong ‘we’ before ‘me’ culture
- Take a product to market that has already shown value for leading brands across the world
- Close enterprise-size deals with SMB-level velocity. You can win here, often.
- Work in a sales culture that encourages autonomy, taking risks, and bets on the long term
Why you will love being a part of Testlio
- A true sense of belonging: the TestLion Pride is a global community of like-minded people who live Testlio’s six values every day. We’re deliberate about building our community with virtual events and activities that keep us connected across the globe.
- Growth through learning: knowledge exchange and learning are central to working at Testlio. You’ll find that motivated, experienced TestLions with diverse backgrounds can always introduce you to new perspectives. With unlimited Udemy access and custom-made courses, you've got the perfect environment for both personal and professional development.
- Enable human possibilities: your work at Testlio has a larger purpose. As a TestLion you will not only help our customers create well-built digital experiences for their users, but also create opportunities for Testlio's freelance network, and support social impact programs like Ignite.
- Freedom to roam: Testlio is a global company that embraces flexibility. You'll have room to work wherever within your region's main time zones. We also want to make sure you can take time off from work to rest. We honor national holidays in your home nation, and provide a generous number of days off, including personal wellness days.
What would your day look like
- Responding to inbound inquiries to build a healthy pipeline
- Outbounding where appropriate to generate interest and identify fit
- Being the CEO of your book of business, empowered to ensure you grow our customer relationships and Net Promoter Score
- Developing and managing your pipeline from building your own opportunities to closing order forms. Your ‘servant leaders’ are here to help you succeed and welcome your ideas
- Leveraging and working collaboratively with Testlio's internal and external teams to make sure each customer engagement you close kicks off with success
- Owning the contractual relationship with the customers, you win to grow the account and retire quota as the opportunities to expand present themselves to Testlio
What you need to succeed
- Technical Skills
- Between 5-8+ years of experience selling enterprise-level deals
- Previous experience in selling technology software or services and you have proven success in it
- Know what it is like as a consumer to have good vs. bad digital experiences and want to help customers deliver exceptional experiences with Testlio’s services
- Growth-minded, enjoying continuous learning with a willingness to dedicate time to perfect your craft and develop your soft skills
- Previous experience with high growth, US tech companies
- Willingness and experience out-bounding to prospects
- Human Skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Creativity, energy and positivity
- The ability to collaborate across teams - which span timezones, cultures, and roles - to build strong customer partnerships
- Humility and willingness to take on feedback.
- Excited to work remotely in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and willing to wear many hats and you like thinking about ways we can improve to supercharge our growth
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is a female-founded, equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.