We're seeking for a Product Designer reporting directly to the Head of Product to help us build a product that enables testing that serves global companies. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing effective and intuitive products that are informed by research and user insights. You will work closely with product & engineering, service delivery, and customers to conceptualize and execute on designs to solve problems for our clients.
This person is a talented designer who consistently delivers visuals and interactions of highest quality on timelines that would be unrealistic for many others. You take pride in your creative vision, execution and communication skills. You are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player. You get a rush from seeing your designs live in the real world.
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Conduct research and gather user insights to fuel your work.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries. Deep dive into tools and workflows.
- Work within product team and collaborate with engineers and product managers to define features and functionality needed to solve user problems.
- Continuously validating ideas via data and/or direct feedback from team and customers.
- Help cultivate and work by product design principles.
- Create intuitive and seamless product designs that users love.
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including designing B2B products.
- Understanding of Product Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Advanced command of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Keynote, Sketch, InVision); experience with prototyping software is a plus.
- Digital design portfolio with examples that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define the look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Commitment to excellence, beauty, usability and impact... coupled with a profound curiosity about world-class design.
- Ability to utilize feedback/direction to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs; constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback.
- Great communication and team player skills to work with different teams. Can articulate decisions through design patterns, principles, data, examples, etc.
- IT background in studies preferred, relevant experience is considered equal.
- Bonus - if you know HTML/CSS or JS to create design prototypes and have a way to debate with engineers is an asset we would value as a bonus.
What we have to offer
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship consumer apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you will be a part of an amazing pride of lions - check out our Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on.