Our people are the key to Testlio’s success. We provide our customers amazing service delivery experiences, we are innovators in the QA industry and we build amazing software to make that all happen. For that we need the best talent out there so we can continue fulfilling our dreams of reaching more than 1 billion users via apps that Testlio has tested.
We are seeking for a recruiter for a passion for the game of hide and seek with the most illusive candidates out there - your previous experience as a tech recruiter will surely help you. You need creativity, agility in the dynamic environment we’re working in, to keep our spirited teams scalable. Out of all the people we meet as candidates, only a few chosen get accepted into our pride of lions. It’s a job that will offer you challenges but with that comes self development and pure joy of working with the very best in our industry.
Who would this suit?
A Technical Recruiter with a track record of success - that’s just not measured in filled positions, but a network full of candidates who have high respect for you as a top recruiter.
You have all of the great skills that have accumulated over 2-3 years of active recruitment in the tech industry - ability to spot a diamond in the ruff behind a title, an adaptive and positive attitude to overcome rejection and rapid changes, a wish to provide a great experience for everyone involved in the hiring process.
You feel comfortable jumping into a conversation with people of different backgrounds and taking the wheel to get the most of each interaction - however that might happen (phone, email, event), you know how to approach your audience. Our industry is competitive and along with being able to speak the lingo,you should be able to feel at home with explaining how our entire team works with enough info to vet suitable contenders.
Your goals and focus areas
- Partnering with smart leaders as hiring managers to agree on the profiles we wish to fill - agrees to a clear attraction and interview process
- Find creative ways to seek and attract the attention of the talent we need to make Testlio the dynamic company we’re used to - not only locally but with a global scale
- Create campaigns and content to promote vacant roles and employer branding - be a business card to a team you’ll love
- Recruiting is not “selling a loaf of bread” to you but a process in building long term relationships with outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, guiding them through a recruitment process they won’t soon forget
- Approaches, initial screening calls and early interviews and giving meaningful feedback will be the focus of your day - after all, you’ll be making friends for life, even if the process doesn’t end with a hire
- You’ll make sure that everything from contracts, visas, background checks and onboarding happen like clockwork for your candidates
- You'll use data to figure out the blockers to hiring, and communicate this so everyone in the hiring team understands their role in improving the hiring KPIs.
- You'll continually optimise the recruitment process and make sure it is globally scalable.
- Support your hiring teams with their planning, onboarding, talent mapping and salary benchmarking.
- You'll proactively identify, source and onboard multicultural talent to build on the strengths of our global team.
What we have to offer
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship consumer apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you will be a part of an amazing pride of lions - check out our Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on.