Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for a Protocol Manager to start and execute prospective, multicenter clinical trials from study start up to final study report. These trials will support disease specific research and regulatory submissions.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Tempus’ Head of Clinical Research to build and run Tempus related protocols
- Manage and prepare Study related documents
- Manage Site and Principal Investigator relationships
- Consistently evaluate and improve data quality
- Understand, analyze, and query various data sources to identify patients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across multiple departments
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical or healthcare related field
- 5+ years of relevant pharma/drug development/clinical research experience
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a challenging, rapidly changing, and time sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Proven ability to learn new things continuously and quickly
- Highly analytical and self-motivated
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with clinical and/or genomic data
- Experience working in Oncology
- Experience with research for regulatory submission
Location flexible: Chicago or New York
Note: This is not a project management role