Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic and clinical data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to work with our Report Generation team.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to internal Tempus teams and play a key role in operational projects to implement approved changes
- Manage data infrastructure, reporting, and KPIs for the Clinical Pipeline team responsible for timely delivery of patient reports
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that data is appropriately reflected and consumed by all Tempus teams
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Bachelor's degree in analytics, business, computer science, finance, or economics preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, with at least 1 year of SQL experience
- Experience translating raw data into practical insights and recommendations
- Prior experience with visualizing data (e.g. Tableau, Plotly, or other graphical tools/packages)
- Experience working with disorganized data
- Ability to effectively prioritize different projects within a dynamic and time sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solution-oriented mindset