Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical and research settings. Our provider partnerships are critical on this journey.
We are looking for a Customer Success Analyst who will inform strategy & help us organize so that our clients achieve their goals. This person will be responsible for all reporting and analytics around our partner success teams.
- Pull & present weekly reporting in Tableau on strategic partnerships based on volume and retention
- Analyze operational data from phone systems, ticketing systems & internal software (such as time to response/resolution SLA’s & turnaround times) with the goal of uncovering areas of improvement
- Maintain data inputs to our growth forecasts, hiring models & account allocation
- Help us get smarter about valuable customer segments and ideate on data-driven solutions for how we can best service them
- Identify customers at risk for churn given key attributes
- Analyze reasons for contacting Tempus to inform messaging and collateral for customer knowledge bases
- Understand & inform the Tempus customer journey
Required Knowledge and Skills
- 3+ years as an analyst or data scientist, preferably in healthcare or technology company
- Experience working with customer service or sales teams
- Exceptional analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Detective-like ability to solve multi-faceted problems
- Ability to translate ideas and specifications into an end-product using data
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Proven initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks
- Excellent Tableau skills, and comfort analyzing data from phone systems, ticketing systems such as Zendesk and CRM systems such as Salesforce
- SQL knowledge preferred